Monday, June 24, 2013

Busy month. May2013




It's May !!
It was my exam month.
The day promise help a makeup artis do her Makeup competition model.
Location KLCC beaty fair.

Photo of the day
Competition End. Get my salary too. Yeah! 

***

Forgot what is the date dy.
Just rememer what i do..
I went out with them,
my promoter gang.
Sunway that day. A crazy day to us.
Happy to hangout with u guys ;)

Another yamcha session with them again. hahaha
What are they doing? Playing phone . lol

Girls like photo. So we non-stop taking photo. XD
*Follow my instagram u will saw this pic b4.
Instagram : miikoeby

Another day again.
Farewell dinner,
someone going Perak soon.
Go back to study. lol
Korea food this time.
After that Blue Dragon yamcha session.
Why all the photo also got the ulgy guy?
Cos he is the one who going Perak.
So he busy taking photo the day. lol

***

SCHOOL HOLIDAY
YEAH?!
NO......!!!!
2weeks holiday I have to work =_=
Busy week !!

Barbie roadshow.
Busy makeup for the children.

But happy to work with my friend also.
Chit-chat everyday.
And TQ Jun Seng for treat us Starbucks! 
Thats my favorites
Chocolate cream chip ice-blanded
Thank you so much. hahaha
Another day, when i reached there.
I saw this O.o?!
A cup of  Hot Chocolate
Oh yea~ Remember dy.
Davis say he will treat me tomorrow.
He really did that. 
Omg. Thankyou again. lol

We are too boring cos tuesday,wednesday, thursday no ppl shopping.
So they call me help them .... tie they hair =.=

Photo when we working.




 Starbucks 50% discount the day !!

Someone busy cleaning the carpet. lol
Who is she? --> Yu Qian

The crazy guy. 
Everyday also say I owe him Starbucks or Chatime.
He say if i didn't treat him will break up with me =_=
He say "If u buy me a Starbucks now then we together again" lol!!
I dont wanna together with u at all. HAHAHA
Jasmin tea , me , Xinn Jeakk , Liza

My look when im working. UGLY
-
-
-
END

No comments:

Post a Comment